Wednesday, June 10, 2009

wtf?!...white hair?!

-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG!?-

a few moments ago i discovered a single strand of hair...that was...out of the group..yea a white one...i was so fucking shocked to see this single, un-important, strand of white hair, i panicked and search for more, luckily it was the only one...ahaha..

-WHY DID I PANIC!-

well one of the main reasons would be i was scared that i would look like my friend, who has alot of white/gray hairs, so i panicked, of course! I didn't want to look weird when i was gonna go out today, damn, scary...anyways, i'm only what? sixteen this year?..i shouldn't be getting white hair(in panick now)...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

-HOW DO I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM-

hmnnhhh....i think i'll pluck it! Wait! Don't they say if you pluck a gray hair, more will grow?...arh?!...damn...
Arhh! I don't care......i'll just fucking pluck it!

~randon stuff~

todays scheduel....

I'm going jamming with the band!...wee~...S.S.A!..


Updates later on my fucking hair and band!


-I LIKE BIG MACS-

1 comment: