Saturday, June 13, 2009

hahaha..thanks and hell yeah~

hell yeah guys~...haha...i still haven't posted about the jamming with my band that day...arghhh!...when am i gonna get em' pics!?...bt i will only post about it when i "do" get the pics...hahaha...oyeah...my bands singer, Jacintha Rajah, came back on the day before the jamming day..hahaha...and she got me a souvenier..hahaha...pics here :-


haha...yeah it's the little green vietnamese keychain haha..it may seem insignificant to some people like "ceh i would rather want a larger thing, whatever", but to me this little thing is acctually important to me...haha...why?..well i'll tell you when i get the pics from that day....haha...ok la...tell u now..haha...to me this little thing is like my band/family haha...weird right...haha...the original 4 of us, thingking that it could last forever the original 4, but amazingly it didn't so this thing also represents to me is "change" for myself and the band or everything around me...haha...sentimental la...hahahaha...and to me this change has just started..with some additional members..because especially for me i wanna change...i wanna make myself better...from in and out...haha...one of my best freinds said to me..."doug, one day you'll really want to change yourself for the better...but it's all up to you, do you have the will power and determination? but once you think you've changed yourself for the better, you'll be so happy man..."

who said that to me? it was one of my three brothers that are really close to me...Jonross, (shoutout to him) love you man...haha...thks for the advice and everything, i will!

haha

yeah...here's his page...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1149037835&v=feed&story_fbid=90466869770#/profile.php?id=685838757&ref=ts

haha....


that's why that little thing is so important to me it's like a lucky charm, and it keeps me going remembering what i have to do...haha...yeah guys...i wanna change....

~on a sidenote~

hahaha...i feel so emotional about that little thing now...hahaha....
oyeah...on a sidenote...i just updated my youtube account and posted my first video and cover of a song...haha...it's a nice song....Foo Fighters - My Hero...i like the lyrics especially....hahaha...

here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZsVtVNYLw

yeah...check it out and have a good day!

-I LOVE THAT LITTLE THINGY-

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha you got friends that cherish you and give you advice. People like these are hard to come by every once in a while. Cherish them....forever...

    ReplyDelete