Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hahah...wee~

huh...it's been a long time since i've updated my blog!

haha..ok...real update this time...

so it's the 24th of june...ahhh...a few more days till my birthday..which is on the 8th haha..i've been planning to do a small party of close friends..haha...like my band and my other close friends...on a saturday of course...haha...but the worst thing is that..my birthday..8th of july..falls on the day of parent-teacher meeting!..oh shit!...i'm gonna get my exam results on my birthday!...it dosen't get any worse that that right?..haha..it does!..my results were pretty bad..altough i passed all my science subjects..exept for bio, i got 38%...and the teacher ain't gonna give me any more extra marks! damn her! arghh!..the other subjects...well i passed everything exept...bahasa(i suck in this subject so yeah!), modern maths(this one too), add maths(who the hell passes add math!?), bio(not planning to be a doctor), yeah..those are the subjects i passed..hehehe...

damn...this is real bad for my form4 year..eheheh...

but what the hell!...could it get any worse!?
c'mon?! i got better than most peoplein my form! haha...(i'm not being arrogant here)
i got 68 for my English Litrature...hehehe...
me likey~

*on a side note*

one of my best friends Jason Jiloris Frederic Dony(did i spell that right?)
and also one of the guitarists for my band
sweet summers air
he's going to Shah Alam in..2 days!?
argghhh!..gonna miss you man!
damn...sob...

*on another side note*
currently i'm listening to Metallica...haha
i'm really interested mostly on thier bassist..
both cliff burton(may he rest in peace)
and the current bassist
robert trujillo
one of the best bassist in a rock band yeah!
haha

thats it guys!
hell yeah!

-I STILL LIKE BIG MACS-

No comments:

Post a Comment