Thursday, June 11, 2009

breakfast with douglas...haha..

yeah...breakfast with me!..woke up at 3...hahaha...what am i having?!

toasted bread la! i tought...

hmnnhh..i think i'll bring it up to my room, and take pics and eat...then post it onto my blog...

-_-

hahaha...pics of me finishing and eating my toasted bread...waht did i put on the bread...hehehe...kaya and of course butter..way better than kaya and planta...hahaha....



-stupid pics of me eating-






yeah...real stupid

hahaha...oh yeah..yesterday..me my band and some other guys went for a jam in Asia City...hahaha...i'll post on that once i get the pics from a friend of mine...

3 comments:

  1. Never ever ever post pics of you eating..again. Like Nathaniel said, it's DISGUSTING!!! ROFL LOL LMFAO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. funny ow uu! :D
    but jamming la juga. paling siok budu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, everyone wakes up late this school holidays...

    Nice to see your new Digi broadband man! Hope you can use it for good use.... *cunning smile*

    ReplyDelete