Tuesday, June 9, 2009

first post!?hospital!? toilet!?

yeah...my first post...(you noob!)


haha

ok, since this is my first post i would like to intro myself first...

hey, i'm douglas michael, i'm 16 this year in july haha[2009]...i'm still studying in high school in Malaysia, Sabah!...i'm aiming to be a musician...'when i told my parents..they freaked out like...why the hell do you want to become a musican!'...yea....i play the bass acctually..'best instrument in da world!'...haha...i like reading, watching movies...and doing jackass stuff! hahahaha....and i hav a band called sweet summers air...S.S.A for short!



{story of the day}



hmnnhh...today i went to the hospital with my mom to get my blood test result...amazingly..altough i am a little overweight...[wait..not a little..i am overweight!]...was good..meaning i'm healthy...haha...anyways...here's the story of the day...when i was waiting for my number to be called...'it took 2 hours to finish everything even tough i wasn't sick...damn!'...i decided to go to the toilet...haha...i've never acctually gone to the toilet in the hospital...so i searched for it...when i found it...i went in to the first door...so i went in, wanting to release my liquids...but the cleaning lady stops me and says in malay "apa kau buat sini ni boy!?"...meaning...what the fuck are you doing here?! in English...so i responded, with an angry tone saying in malay.."mau kencing la bha!"...meaning...i'm here to pee you dumb shit!...so she says..."ini tandas perempuan la boy!"...meaning...it's the fucking ladies toilet!...at that mment on i felt so stupid and..well...stupid...so i ran out of the toilet...feeling embarrassed and stupid...back to where my mom was...waiting for us to be called...and amazingly..i forgot i needed to pee...



yeah...i forgot to say...i'm from malaysia...ahahah!

haha more posts to come...maybe one tonight...haha...

oyeah...i decided to make a blog cos i finally hav the Internet...refer to picture...haha

2 comments:

  1. ++Comment~~

    You blind?! Is "Pink" the colour of a men's toilet?!?! Oh wait....oh hohohohoho I understand!!

    ReplyDelete