Saturday, June 13, 2009

5 mins after my post......

yeah...5 mins after my last post...my dad just called me while i was watching..smosh...

disaster struck...today..sometime during the afternoon...my uncle from Papar...got into an accident...when he was on his..motorbike...he crashed into a Lorry...and...i tought it was gonna be ok...until...right after my newest post...while watching smosh...i got a call from my dad who was at Papar Hospital......the prognosis was not good....my uncle...had just passed away...his age was around 50-55.....leaving a wife and my cousin...same age as me...this occurance...has just, hinted me on how life is short...at only 50+....sure he wasn't the best uncle...but still i really liked him...

feel so sad now....

1 comment:

  1. Good thing that you realize how precious life is. You got my support man!!!! Once again, my deepest and sincerest condolences. Regards.

    ReplyDelete