Thursday, March 18, 2010

life. as a lassalian.

The 7th La Sallian Regional Convention in Sabah. Namely in La Salle KK.
was, awesome.

as one of the organising team members,
I SERIOUSLY LOVED THE 5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS WE SPENT TOGETHER

the camp this year for some reason has totally inspired me for some reason,
I have no idea why but, this camp was seriously the best regional that I have been too and organised.

To the guys who helped in everything love all you guys! it was awesome and I'll never forget bout it seriously!

and to the OT's who TAHAN my snoring and mengigau in the confrence room, seriously i tabik you guys owh!

The best mengigau(i think la): KAKI BOLEH BERGERAK, TANGAN BOLEH BERGERAK, TAPI KAN. TAPI KAN....KALAU DUA2 BEGABUNG KAN BOS. SOT GILA BABI OWH!

I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING BOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment