Wednesday, March 3, 2010

debate and rootbeer

debate. debate. debate. debate. debate.

*sigh of relief*

finally it's over, although I am still disappointed at the fact that we lost in the first round and that i let my team down.

But whatevers been done has been done.

But the nice side of today was that i got Danial and also Chan!
This was the second time that i met Danial, but only the first time i met Chan.
Dan if you are reading this, all I have to say is that.
YOU LOOKED SO DAMN GAY WHEN I WAS IN THAT DEBATE.

and Chan, I owe you a Soda, you wanted rootbeer right?
XD

well it was really a bitter sweet moment that time, I was sad and happy for some reason, I wasn't totally sad that we had lost to a much better team, but just disappointed in that, but the good thing is it's all over now. And that I got to meet some of my friends for the first time.

But now, all that's on my mind is.

BAKAT LA SALLE DAMNIT!

STARTING PRACTICE TOMORROW!

oh yeah, and also i owe a soda to Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment