Friday, January 1, 2010

the end waas good, but beginning even better - EPIC

So, the year 2009 just ended, well, yesterday, and I only have one short and simple pharse to sumarise it all....

- EPIC FTW!

Hahaha, hell yeah! It was an epic and amazing year for me, got to perform at a dinner, got to do some real crazy shit with some of my friends, made new ones and made old ones better....

And all that I'm hoping now is that.

2010 will be an even better year for me, since 2009 was my best year, since being born into this earth 16 years ago XDD

hell yeah, it was awesome!

So! New Year Resolutions?!
- Lose Weight
Seriously! Lose weight! As some people know me, I'm not only FAT, but I'm OBESE! but hell yeah since the holiday's started I've been on the right track and hell yeah gonna keep on it!

-Hopefully get 7-8A's in my SPM
Damnit!

-Find Love?
But sure bout this one, but anyone can be hopeful! right?

-Get A New Damn PHONE!
C'mon, anyone's who has seen my NOKIA 3250 has to say that i need a new one

-Get Better in My ART
What Else Is There Needed To Say? Kristen!

Well, so comes the new year, with alot of hope and stress in the air since schools just around the corner, hell yeah! hell awaits us at school for the form5's!



-EPIC FTW-


and as my good friend marshall said
"FARK YOU SPM XD"

No comments:

Post a Comment