Saturday, August 15, 2009

An Awesome Night Out With Friends on a Thursday

it was thursday night, i got well, bored really...haha...so i decided to ring up my freind raphael who lived a few meters away from my house, meaning, we live really-really close. at the same time i wanted to return his old acoustic guitar back..c'mon, i've been keeping it in my room for about 3 weeks.

so i walked there at 8.30 at night, it was pretty dark but i managed, i got there and went straight to the park near his house, where we usually gather around for useless chatter and jackass stuff..ahahaha....here are some pics of that night....



me flying high



A shadow of raph...it looks good from my point...



raphael doing some screamo shit



yeah thats his guitar rught there...



i took this picture with blocking the flash a little bit, and it seemed to work....

*************************************************
after all of this we went to our resident kedai kaling/keling
Mr.K!!!
we bought some drinks, a 1liter carton of air bunga and lychee
and some AA batts for me

we went to sit at the bridge near his housing had some useless chat and sat around
for a few minuets.

suddenly raphael stands up and says to me,
"hey man, i need to take a tinkle"
i say,
"go back home la bha! why the hell you telling me this"
him,
"bha bha! i go first ahhh"
he walks a little bit, then suddenly stops, still at the bridge,
i hear him opening his zipper and i look away, really-really far away
and i hear the gross, pervers sound of pee running into the huge drain water....
and say,
"DUDE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"
he zips up and goes to me and says
"I JUST TOOK A TINKLE!"

*stupid yet fun night*

P/S all pictures were taken with Raphael's Cannon Powershot...sumtin-sumtin...

No comments:

Post a Comment